When The A.V. Club launched our 11 Questions feature earlier this year, we came up with all the questions, as well as the premise that we’d ask the same 11 questions every single time we talked to someone. We still have some unused queries lying around, but we’re not dumb enough to think that we’ve already come up with absolutely every good one. That’s where you come in.
We’re asking readers to help us come up with some (or all, depending) of the questions for 2015’s run of the 11 Questions feature. Use the comments below to suggest the question you’d like us to ask all participants, whether it’s Jenny Slate or R.L. Stine. (One comment per question, please, and please don’t try and make us ask anything incredibly insulting.) Upvote the questions you like or would like to see in the feature, and then hopefully the best questions will rise to the top. We’ll pick the ones we like the most, use them in 11 Questions, and send whoever suggested them some fun A.V. Club swag. Easy enough, right?
In case you’ve forgotten, the 11 Questions we’ve already asked are below. And you can read every single 11 Questions interview to date right here.
2014’s 11 Questions:
1. What’s the worst job you ever had?
2. What did your parents want you to be?
3. Who would be your pop-culture best friend?
4. What game show would you be good at?
5. How would your enemies describe you?
6. If a deli named a sandwich after you, what would be on it?
7. What was your first big “grown-up” purchase?
8. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
9. What’s the worst living situation you’ve ever had?
10. Who could you take in a fight?
11. Do you have anybody’s autograph? (If not, whose would you want?)