(Photo: ABC/Mitch Haaseth)

Although she declined to return to the series proper, former Bachelor In Paradise contestant Corinne Olympios announced today that she intends to appear at a reunion special for the ABC/Warner Bros. show. Olympios left the series last month after a producer on the series raised concerns that she was too intoxicated to consent to a sexual encounter that occurred on the set. In the wake of the incident, filming was shut down, and Olympios and the show’s producers both conducted investigations into what actually happened on the night of June 4.

Olympios—who has said she has little memory of the events—later announced that she was satisfied with the outcome of her team’s investigation, and said she was happy to hear that Warner Bros.—which produces all of the Bachelor shows—was altering its rules about how contestants can interact on set. Today, she announced that, “I am very happy to be appearing on the Bachelor In Paradise special.”

Advertisement

Bachelor In Paradise resumed shooting late last month, after producers said their investigation had found that no misconduct on the part of either the show’s cast, or its crew. ABC has yet to set an air date for the season, although the show is expected to miss its planned start date at the beginning of August. Meanwhile, DeMario Jackson, the other person involved in the incident, has also said he’ll return for the special, which will presumably shoot live some time in late summer or early fall.

[via Variety]